Thursday 30 April 2009

Yummy!

Helloooo, Louise here,

I've been having another play with Annie, I wanted to experiment with sitting her on different things so I've coupled my experimentation with the Truly Scrumptious challenge (more about that on my blog)

I had a look through my Silhouette templates to see what would work and came across this big book plate template, I think it works really well with Annie sitting on it, I'll definitely be using it again. While I was cutting the book plate I popped the swirls through the Silhouette too, I do like my swirls.
I've been dying to use one of my K&Co Cut N Paste Dessert Grand Adhesions, they're truly scrumptious aren't they....
So, not long now to wait until you can get your mitts on the Annie stamps, I have to say, I'm very impressed with your patience!

12 comments:

pinky said...

Beautiful, doesn't she look well in strong colours and pastels! Very versatile stamps. Still being patient lol.
Pinky

Jenni said...

Fab card, love the funky colours. Look forward to the release of the stamps.
Jenni x

Karen Mortensen said...

Well the stamps had to be made and then packaged - MAJOR job, and I mean MAJOR! They are ready now though and pre-orders will be shipped in the morning.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwwww, she is DARLING, and I love the color combo you used on her!!! Very pretty card hun, and thank you for sharing your work with all of us:)
Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Rachelxx said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours :-) I'm on the lookout for swirls - can't have too many swirls I think!

Vicki said...

Great card Louise and the K&Co embellishment is fab!

Vicki x

Anne said...

fantastic card, love the sentiment especially
hugs
Anne x

carmen said...

Lou... this is a yummy card (sorry...could not resist the pun0 but it's true. love it.

sukes7 said...

gorgeous card, she looks fab luv sue x

Jac’s Playground said...

Yipeee, Annie in all her glory has arrived and she is safely tucked up in my stamp file but calling me! But first I have to finish my Dotties World challenge! Thank you ladies I adore her. xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really stunning, cant wait to play with mine, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You really have a lovely way with your work.