Saturday 30 May 2009

Annie Sitting Pretty



Hi fellow stampers, hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. Cor it's damn fine weather out there at the mo (so why am I sitting here on the computer ...LOL). However fine the weather may be a truly dedicated crafter will always find time to craft, right girls? I would love to see what you have come up with using our Delectable stamp range, I am soon creating a customer gallery so if you would like your work to be shown then just leave a link in a comment.

Here is a card I created a card using Annie Sitting Pretty and the Stool stamp.



Here is what I used:
  • Stamps: Delectable Annie Sitting Pretty and Stool, coloured in with Copics.
  • Papers: K&Co Que Sera Sera. I coloured in the bottom strip with Cardinal red Copic marker.
  • Embellishments: K&Co various: "Thinking of you" is Que Sera Sera. Flowers, Chipboard and Pearls are Ancestry. Butterfly Rub-on is AB Lotus. "Remember" is also a rub-on.
  • Yellow thread coloured in with green Copic marker to match the background.
  • Tools: Nestabilities and Martha Stewart Edge Punch

Carry on enjoying the sunshine but remember to craft too, it's good for the soul :-)

TFL ♥

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

I would love to be included in your customer gallery
two cards hereanother here luv Debby

Tab said...

Ooooh I would love to be included too, how exciting!

Here is my Card Hugs Tab xxx

Juliet said...

There are a few on my blog Karen. Feel free to use them if you wish.
Juliet xx

Juliet said...

Ooops, forgot to say - I ADORE THIS CARD!
Juliet xx

Tara said...

Love your sweet card Karen and this range of stamps is just so adorable. One of my cards is HERE and the other is HERE.TFL xxx

susan said...

She is so pretty! I am so eager to be able to purchase these stamps!

Oh, PLEASE!! When will we be able to purchase them? I live in the USA.

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Fabulous card Karen love all your add ons they are fab.
theres a couple of Annies on my blog if you'd like to use those help yourself.
Hugs
Sheila xx

pinky said...

Just love your card. Here is one I made earlier, and a bookmark here and finally one herePinky

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card! I will get around to buying some stamps very soon I promise so I can join in. Love looking at everyones work its stunning x

Louly said...

Ooh Karen that's really stunning! I always like the fine details in cards and I'm drawn to the word remember, can I ask how you did it? Is it a rub on or is it printed?
All simply stunnning!

Merry said...

Annie is sure sitting pretty...the card is beautiful.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my goodness, im loving these Annie stamps and this is such an adorable card. Perfect colouring, stunning papers and fabulous detail, perfect in every way. Hugs Linda x

cheryl said...

oh love this I would also love to be in our gallery as I have quite a few of these beautiful stamps and have created some cards with the designs love cheryl xxxxxxx

Muppet said...

Karen that card is beautiful! I love how your cards always have so much interest and texture.