Thursday 14 May 2009

Sitting Pretty

Hi Folks Louise here,
I made this card for a challenge but thought you guys would like to see it on this blogg too. I wanted to get the effect of Annie's feet really dangling, I think by cropping the card like this I've managed to achieve it.

The papers and embellies are from We R Memory Keepers and the Acrylic stamp is Annie Sitting Pretty from Charmed Delectable Stamps (where else!).

I've been a bit poorly this week so I haven't got much done at all but I really did enjoy making this card this afternoon.

11 comments:

pinky said...

What a lovely idea, certainly shows her off so well, you are such a fantastic card maker.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

wow thats so fab! I wish mine looked as good as that!! x

Lilacanglia said...

stunning,
super effect of her feet dangling,
Hugs
Angie

cheryl said...

this is super hun its great to see her little feet dangling and I love the detail I have placed an order for some of these stamps thanks to finding you fantastic blog love cheryl xxx

Sarah C said...

This is so beautiful and a fantastic idea xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is one stylish card fab idea with Annie and your design is great

Hugs
Lorraine x

Merry said...

What a wonderful card...really like how the swirls come over the embossing.

Pamela said...

Oh Annie is ssooo cute! I like the brown embossed card behind her.
Hope you're feeling better now.
Pamela

Stressed Stamper said...

Totally stunning Lou.
Hugs
Sarah

Sarah C said...

Just popping on to say "WOW".

My postie's delivered some of these stamps today and even though I knew I wouldn't be disappointed, they are just amazing. Congratulations to both Lou and Karen. Long may this partnership continue xoxoxo

Eiglas said...

Hi Louly!
What a lovely card and yes, the technique of cropping the card really makes Annie's legs 'swing'.
Lovely!
Eiglas
x