Sunday 10 May 2009

Candy Winner....

Boy that was difficult!! I had to make the draw several times as people either didn't follow the blog, didn't mention the candy on their blog, had more than one entry in the list, or didn't even have a blog! Each times I had to sit and count the comment - next time I'll get one of those link gadgets that put a number in front of each entry LOL

But eventually I got our winner, and here she is (drum roll please):



That is BettyBoop67

Congratulations to you. You have a week to get your address details to me, if I haven't heard from you within that time we will draw again.

Commiserations to everyone else, but watch out, there may be more candy soon :-)

Karen xx

10 comments:

clare said...

Congrats Bettyboop..well done x

and thanks for giving me the chance hugs clare x

pinky said...

Well done Bettyboop, enjoy your new stash. Thanks for the candy draw.
Pinky

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Go Betty Boop! Enjoy and have fun! Ruth x

Unknown said...

Congrats! Enjoy the great candy!

Carol said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Enjoy super win :)

BettyBoop67 said...

Hi Karen,
WOW i won lol. Many thanks, i have emailed you my details. My email addy is suewilkins6@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks again, Sue XX

Wiccababe said...

many congrats
x

Ayelet said...

Congrats BettyBoop!!!

Sarah C said...

Congratulations BettyBoop. Enjoy your stash xx

AbcHobby.it said...

Congrats!!